RSS

10 days...

Thursday, March 20, 2008

....And here I begin cleaning up scene 8 of 24. Yes, I'll have to clean up and colour multiple scenes a day to meet the April 4 deadline.
This is a shot of my Flash workspace as I go into clean up. My character colour palettes are in there for later colouring. Demeter isn't in this scene, but I use her eye green for Persephone's saffron strap.

Even though I didn't exactly do the same type of animation, I'm glad my experience at FatKat got me familiar with Flash. Who knows where I'd be right now if I decided to go traditional with pencil and paper....

ok back to work.

2 comments:

Colin said...

wow, you keep your timeline on the bottom!
i've been doing some flash animation, nothing fancy.
it'll be up on my website soon.

Ayumi Sophia said...

Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!